Design · Stockholm · Hybrid Remote
About KivraWe ask ourselves every day if there is a better way to manage your important documents. Why do we cut down trees, process them in factories to make paper and then transport that paper to mailboxes all over the country - when we can send letters, invoices and receipts digitally?
Why should you run up to the attic to dig out your high school transcript or search through files in vain, looking for old service contracts? With our upload service you can store everything that is important to you in one place. A place that is safe, environmentally friendly and that you can access whenever you want.
Over five million people have already discovered Kivra. And more than thirty thousand companies and authorities are connected to our network. But our journey has only just begun and we are going to continue to push ourselves to become an even better place for your most important things.
Are you our next Product Designer?
We're looking for a designer to help us create the best possible service for our users. Kivra has grown rapidly during the past years and we are stepping up pretty much everything within user experience, visual design and design methodology. You will be a part of our passionate design team, UX, UX-writers, UI, and product designers shaping the future of a service used by millions of people.
- Contribute to defining an inclusive and consistent experience across the whole customer journey.
- Collaborate with designers and developers throughout the entire creative and development process, from research, idea generation, exploration, concept development and prototyping, to testing, launch and iteration.
- Scope, design and conduct qualitative and quantitative research and testing with users to generate insights, verify hypotheses and drive decision making.
- Contribute to the evolution of our design system.
- Help shape our people-first culture and our design process.
Who you are
At Kivra we value great attitude. Simple as that! For us it’s important that you want to join a young team and work hands-on in a dynamic environment where both fast decision making and longer term strategy are part of the challenge. We also think that you:
- Have a strong understanding of user experience and design research.
- Have at least 3 years of experience as a UX or product designer.
- Are comfortable working in cross-functional agile teams and with user-centric methods.
- Find customer journey mapping and facilitating workshops a natural part of your design process e.g. to map impact goals and drive innovation.
- Are a champion of inclusive design and accessibility approaches.
- Have excellent project management skills.
- Are a confident communicator and are able to articulate ideas verbally and in writing. English is required and Swedish is a plus.
If this sounds like it’s just about everything you want to do, don’t hesitate. We want to meet you. Like right now.
Kivra offers a place in a committed team with the opportunity for a high degree of innovation. You will be involved in influencing Kivra's exciting business and product development of a service that is currently used by more than half of Sweden's population. One of Kivra's values is happy-happy, which is also reflected in the concern for Kivra's staff. In addition to collective agreements and wellness, we offer a number of other great benefits.
How to apply
Easy peasy, just send in your CV, cover letter and portfolio as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding the role or the recruitment process don’t hesitate to contact Ebba Hansell, Talent Acquisition Specialist at email@example.com.
Leadership training programAnnual rollout of leadership programs where you get the chance to develop your leadership skills.
Health benefit ("friskvårdsbidrag")5000 SEK / year in health benefit
Collective Bargaining Agreement ("kollektivavtal")We have signed IT & Telekomavtalet with Unionen, meaning that all our employees are covered by a broad range of insurances and benefits.
Market leading pension deal - ITP1Market leading pension deal, ITP1, with extra health insurance.
Private healthcare insurancePrivate healthcare insurance that covers all healthcare except dental care.
Work from anywhereThe possibility to work from other locations in Sweden and Europe.
30 days of paid vacation per year.
Work equipmentEverything you need to do your thing (computer, phone, mobile subscription)
Monthly competence lunches
Every month we host a competence lunch. The topic varies, but the purpose remains the same - competence sharing and development.
BreakfastThe office is usually stuffed with breakfast for those who want.
A nice, cosy office in central Stockholm
Paid parental leaveWe top up any parental leave to 90% of your salary.
About Kivra AB
Kivra is a better place for your important documents. Collect letters, invoices, receipts and more - which you would otherwise have had in binders, pockets or in different piles of paper. Safe, accessible and good for the environment.
Founded in 2011
Design · Stockholm · Hybrid Remote
Loading application form